FS stickers

For questions on our brand new club shop.

Moderator: Harper

Harper
Admin
Admin

FS stickers

Unread postby Harper » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:44 am

We've been very kindly provided with more stickers by Martyn Shaw @m5haw to raise funds and publicise the site. There's a variety of internal and external stickers available as URLs or the FS or Fiat logos. we also still have some of the older stickers available in the club shop. All prices include p&p and can be paid for direct through the FS bank account (Pm me for details) or through paypal (store@fiat-scotland.com). Don't forget to tell me what you require and an address to send it to

URL Stickers

Small tricolour external, 15 cm x 1 cm. Cost = £1.50 Sold out

Small white external. 15 cm x 1 cm. Cost = £1.50 Sold out

Medium reflective external, 20 cm x 2 cm. Cost = £2.00 Sold out

Medium reflective internal, 20 cm x 2 cm. Cost = £2.00 Sold out

The problem with the world is the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

Please note I'm not accepting Facebook friend requests as I'm an anti-social bint at the best of times and Facebook makes me more so :green:

Harper
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Harper » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:48 am

Fiat logo stickers

Warning! There's only a few of these so once they're gone that's it. All are externals

Fiat, round badge, white writing on blue background 6 cm x 6 cm. Cost = £1.75 Sold out

Fiat, round badge, blue writing on white background 6 cm x 6 cm. Cost = £1.75 Sold out

Fiat in ford font, 15 cm x 8 cm. Cost = £2.00 Sold out

The problem with the world is the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

Please note I'm not accepting Facebook friend requests as I'm an anti-social bint at the best of times and Facebook makes me more so :green:

Harper
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Harper » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:58 am

Fiat-Scotland logos and promo stickers

Fiat Scotland external, white 9 cm x 3 cm. Cost = £1.75

Black internal FS logo sticker, 6 cm x 7 cm. Cost = £1.50

Fiat Scotland external logo sticker in blue, 7 cm x 4 cm. Cost = £1.75

Mr Pandy3

Re: FS stickers

Unread postby Mr Pandy3 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:25 pm

Two of the very top one plz are they just in white :eek:

Harper
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Harper » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:13 pm

The very top one is the tricolour URL and therefore isn't just in white. Do you mean this one? In which case yes, white only

Peem08
15+ posts
15+ posts

Unread postby Peem08 » Sun May 08, 2016 1:14 pm

Can I get 6 of the 10nth one down please the fiat Scotland on the fiat badge style just send details on how to pay cheers Jim

Harper
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Harper » Sun May 08, 2016 3:29 pm

You have a pm :)

Return to “Club Shop”