Merry Christmas

Anything to do with the site that we need to shout about will be shouted about from here.
Harper
Admin
Admin

Merry Christmas

Unread postby Harper » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:54 pm

Wishing you all a great day tomorrow and hoping Santa has overlooked your misdemeanors for this year and got you lots of nice presents :lol:
The problem with the world is the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

Please note I'm not accepting Facebook friend requests as I'm an anti-social bint at the best of times and Facebook makes me more so :green:

lowered-punto
Tech God
Tech God

Re: Merry Christmas

Unread postby lowered-punto » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:27 am

Well it's the car that's getting spoiled for Christmas not me lol

Stuart
Forum god
Forum god

Unread postby Stuart » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:07 am

Merry Christmas to everyone, hope the jolly fat lad was good to you all.

Harper
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Harper » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:21 pm

I think Santa got a bit too jolly last night. He certainly had a smashing time judging by the state of my parent's wall :eek:

The problem with the world is the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

Please note I'm not accepting Facebook friend requests as I'm an anti-social bint at the best of times and Facebook makes me more so :green:

Stuart
Forum god
Forum god

Unread postby Stuart » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:47 pm

Oops.... hope they left details? Or drink driver?

Harper
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Harper » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:33 pm

No drink driving and just a genuine accident. Thankfully no-one hurt and all very amicable as we've known them for years (I grew up with their kids so that gives you some idea of how long :lol:) It was pretty spectacular though with 3 cars and 2 walls damaged. We were joking with them earlier that they don't do things by halves

Return to “News and Announcements”