Standard Sabelt seats
MTA gearbox
Interscope sound system
Matte black alloy wheels

What I've done so far:

Heko wind deflectors
Abarth side stripes
Abarth scorpion on front passenger side wing
Miscellaneous stickers on car (do they count here? One of them is a FiatScotland one though!)
Smoked repeaters
Fly-eye tint on rear and DRL lights (need redone, they're terrible!)
Pressed registration plates

What I've got lined up:

Coilovers to level and lower the car
Cadamuro vented bonnet
Assetto Corse spoiler

What I'll maybe consider:

Making it faster (it is nice and fast as it is)

Would also love to have it professionally cleaned, but I'm not sure how much of a difference the car will look with it being a pastel colour.

This is my second Abarth, I had a 595 Turismo when I signed up to this forum, and I've never had 2 of the same model before, so I like to think I could be a fan of the scorpion for the foreseeable future!

Thanks guys

Andy

Harper
Admin
Admin

Re: Cecelia - my 595

Unread postby Harper » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:53 am

Lovely car! I thought it was a different one when I saw it last week. Didn't you have an APE at last years west coast rally?

Stickers always count especially FS ones ;) But most importantly what does it sound like?

I'm beginning to think we need an Abarth youtube channel so you can all upload videos of your cars in action. T'other Andy's 595 sounded gorgeous at the Dundee mini meet so much so that every time we came to a junction I turned down the stereo just to hear him pull away
The problem with the world is the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

Please note I'm not accepting Facebook friend requests as I'm an anti-social bint at the best of times and Facebook makes me more so :green:

Genga
abarth scozia
abarth scozia

Unread postby Genga » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:44 am

There was another Andy there with a red APE I'm sure. I had a two-tone grey at the last meet in Irvine.

Car is currently sitting drying off in our car port. I'll give it time to cool down, and I'll do a cold start video of the exhausts. Not being biased, but I think it sounds great! ;)

Still got the FS sticker to go onto the girlfriends car, and hopefully I can get her to sign up on here to accompy her Facebook like :laugh:

Brian16121990
abarth scozia
abarth scozia

Unread postby Brian16121990 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:42 am

Your probs thinking of me Harper! I had the Campovolo Grey APE Esseesse at the West Coat rally ;)

Andy car looks great and it's producing some impressive power for completely stock! Thanks for signing up and showing off your car mate! :)

I haven't decided on a name yet... Last one was Lexi, has to be a dirty name... :lol:

Martyn
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Martyn » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:55 pm

Want!!!

Very nice indeed!

Genga
abarth scozia
abarth scozia

Unread postby Genga » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:52 pm

Thanks for the comments guys!

Your car deserves a name, you spend more time with your car than you do with most of your family!!

Brian16121990
abarth scozia
abarth scozia

Unread postby Brian16121990 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:48 pm

Amen to that! ;)

Harper
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Harper » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:19 pm

Genga wrote:There was another Andy there with a red APE I'm sure. I had a two-tone grey at the last meet in Irvine.

Car is currently sitting drying off in our car port. I'll give it time to cool down, and I'll do a cold start video of the exhausts. Not being biased, but I think it sounds great! ;)

Still got the FS sticker to go onto the girlfriends car, and hopefully I can get her to sign up on here to accompy her Facebook like :laugh:

Possibly...I'm fairly sure it's not Brian's I was thinking of as I saw his APE at SICD too but hey, I could also just be out and out wrong.

It's not entirely unheard of :lol:
The problem with the world is the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

Please note I'm not accepting Facebook friend requests as I'm an anti-social bint at the best of times and Facebook makes me more so :green:

Brian16121990
abarth scozia
abarth scozia

Unread postby Brian16121990 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:25 pm

I attended the West Coat Rally and was the only APE there ;)

...I think lol!

Genga
abarth scozia
abarth scozia

Unread postby Genga » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:24 pm

In the good group anyways!

Return to “Show us your abarth”