Unread postby lowered-punto » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:32 pm

That's always a pain Stuart

Martyn
Admin
Admin

Re: The all new weekend thread

Unread postby Martyn » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:12 pm

A mental busy weekend!

Thursday lunchtime it started, getting ready for Ransoman's wedding. Best man things to do, so we had some food & a cola or two at night.

Friday the main event. FANTASTIC day, once the formality of the speech was done I hit the bar.

Saturday = no hangover. Eventually got the Alfa back and caught up with @stuarty before heading out and partying again with workmates. Cola this time :lol:

Sunday = Thainstone early doors then radio for a bit. Then home to sleep.

Glad of the rest today to be honest :D :D :D
Wedding.jpg

(RyanfaeScotland, Ransoman, my mate Martin and moi)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Harper
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Harper » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:40 pm

^^^ where's your tie you scruffy get ;p

Friday again thank feck and a nice relaxing weekend ahead for me. Lunch tomorrow with a friend and then a leisurely perusal of the Haddo Xmas Fayre on Sunday are all I have on. Heaven :)

Have fun whatever you're doing
The problem with the world is the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

Please note I'm not accepting Facebook friend requests as I'm an anti-social bint at the best of times and Facebook makes me more so :green:

lowered-punto
Tech God
Tech God

Unread postby lowered-punto » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:25 pm

I have to stop the air suspension as the check release valve has failed

Harper
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Harper » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:44 am

Holy crap it's the weekend again already - the weeks are fairly flying by now.

This weekend I'd planned to get the alloys cleaned up before putting them in to storage for the winter however as it's -3°C out there it's not gonna happen today. I need to get some fleece linings round some of the plants though before this cold kills them off but at least that doesn't involve water. I've a few friends coming over tonight for the grand Xmas lights switch on. It's usually a shambles but the fireworks are generally good and as I live up on the hill we're going to watch them from the warmth of my living room. There may be wine and few sneaky g&ts involved in that so I guess the alloys won't get cleaned tomorrow either :lol:
The problem with the world is the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

Please note I'm not accepting Facebook friend requests as I'm an anti-social bint at the best of times and Facebook makes me more so :green:

lowered-punto
Tech God
Tech God

Unread postby lowered-punto » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:39 pm

Don't blame you have fun

Harper
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Harper » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:38 pm

Another weekend flown by :( 1.5 weeks left to work and then holidays :D

Harper
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Harper » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:02 am

Happy weekend everyone :D

I'm meeting friends for lunch today in a place I've never been to before so looking forward to that. Unfortunately tomorrow I'm going to have to do quite a bit of work but hey ho, one day off is good right?

What's everyone else up to?

Return to “General Chat / Banter”