Re: Ebay finds

Unread postby lowered-punto » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:29 pm

Call him and just laugh lol

Harper
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Harper » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:42 am

£600? The guy is seriously deluded :lol: The state of some of them as well... 25 days though for someone to ask him fun questions
The problem with the world is the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

Please note I'm not accepting Facebook friend requests as I'm an anti-social bint at the best of times and Facebook makes me more so :green:

lowered-punto
Tech God
Tech God

Unread postby lowered-punto » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:41 pm

I'm so tempted to phone and just laugh at him

Harper
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Harper » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:51 pm

Anyone got a spare £11k? This would look very cool on our stand for SICD and WCR :laugh:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-Topolino ... 1945826142
The problem with the world is the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

Please note I'm not accepting Facebook friend requests as I'm an anti-social bint at the best of times and Facebook makes me more so :green:

lowered-punto
Tech God
Tech God

Unread postby lowered-punto » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:02 pm

Wow that is stunning

Harper
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Harper » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:44 pm

Shamelessly nicked from FF's Auction Watch forum. This black mk1 van really appeals to me and I reckon would make a nice sleeper. What would you do to it?

http://www.usedcar.co.uk/sales/44794-bl ... e-sea.html

Punto van.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mrcento
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Unread postby Mrcento » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:07 am

Very nice :) It's had a bit of rust history so the quality of the repairs would be the defining factor on its value IMO.

Harper
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Harper » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:41 pm

I'd love to know what it eventually sells for. Not that I'm considering buying you understand, no siree, definitely just idle curiosity on my part. After all I gotta leave space on the driveway in case that damn Yellow car has to come back and live with me again :D

lowered-punto
Tech God
Tech God

Unread postby lowered-punto » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:55 am

Harper
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Harper » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:22 pm

I'll be interested to see what that one goes for...the sisleys are getting quite pricey now

I got given the keys to one at SICD a few years back when the owner had to go do some marshalling. Had them on me all day and somehow managed not to run off with it. True story

Return to “General Chat / Banter”