2017 Glamis Extravaganza - 8th & 9th July

Stuff on home soil.
Harper
Admin
Admin

Re: 2017 Glamis Extravaganza - 8th & 9th July

Unread postby Harper » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:40 am

We’re now in a position to take details of who will definitely be attending the Scottish Transport Extravaganza in July. Ideally we need all the information by the 2nd of April when I intend to submit the entry form to secure the space.

Charges are

Car Club Entry £40.00 per 10 vehicles (includes 1 pass per vehicle)
Extra pass £10.00 each
Campsite fee £10.00

We will not take the Car Club Entry fee until on the day however if you need an extra pass or will be camping please can you pay in advance either by paypal or send an email to store@fiat-scotland.com and I will provide you with bank details to pay by BACs. If using paypal, remember to use the “send money to friends or family” option so we don’t get charged a fee. The account is store@fiat-scotland.com and the following information should be included with your order: Which day(s) you are attending, if the money is for an extra pass and/or campsite fee, and car details (Year, Make & Model, Registration, Owner name if not you).

If you are only going for one day and don’t require an extra pass/campsite fee, PM your car details and the day you are attending so that we can include it in the entry form.

Please share this with anyone you think may be interested in being on the stand and it would be useful if you could post below when you've sent details so I know to check the store account.

Thanks
The problem with the world is the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

Please note I'm not accepting Facebook friend requests as I'm an anti-social bint at the best of times and Facebook makes me more so :green:

Martyn
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Martyn » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:11 pm

If you haven't yet signed up could you please make sure you do so ASAP

We really want to attend this as our BIG show this year, in the absence of SICD - the sooner we have our first 10 cars confirmed the better :)

Cheers,
Martyn

Harper
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Harper » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:39 am

Most of you will have seen on FB that we aren't going to have a stand at Glamis after all. Please accept my apologies for this, unfortunately a combination of family illness and work has really eaten into my time this year and FS has sadly dropped way down the list of my priorities. Things will hopefully ease up in the next month or so and I'm hoping to organise a bbq somewhere central later in the summer to make up for the lack of shows this year.

If you do make it along to Glamis next week please take plenty of photos and post either here or over on the FB group - you never know I may actually log back in to there to view :lol:
The problem with the world is the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

Please note I'm not accepting Facebook friend requests as I'm an anti-social bint at the best of times and Facebook makes me more so :green:

simon_16vpunto
Forum god
Forum god

Unread postby simon_16vpunto » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:40 am

James and I will be there on the Sunday so there will be a mini fiat section, mk1 tipo, mk1 uno, mk1 punto and I think a marea 20v at least so will get photos

Harper
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Harper » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:46 am

I haven't yet completely ruled out heading down tomorrow as a spectator so you may well see me. The car's not exactly behaving itself at the moment though (tried to shed a wheel on Tuesday which was rather alarming plus it really needs new brake pads) so it will depend on whether or not I feel like living dangerously when I wake up in the morning.

Return to “Scottish Events”